Tilapia with Olives, Spinach & Peppers
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs Capers
- Kosher salt
- 1 jar Roasted Red Peppers julienne
- 2-3 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Dry Sicilian Black Olives
- 3-4 Green Onion stalks chopped
- 1-2 Tbs Marsala
- 2 Tbs Truffle Butter
- 4-5 Tbs Cream of Balsamic
Season Tilapia to taste with black pepper and salt.
In a large skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil. Sauté tilapia until translucent. Remove tilapia from the skillet and set aside.
Add onions and truffle butter to skillet. Caramelize the onions. Add spinach, capers, peppers, and olives. Splash with Marsala. Add Balsamic cream.
Cook until spinach has wilted and mixture is well combined. Return tilapia to the skillet. Warm through and transfer to a serving platter.