Robiola & Muffalata Bruschetta
- 1 loaf Marconi French Bread
- 1/2 lb Roviola cheese
- 3/4 tbsp proscuitto thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Di Gregorio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp Di Gregorio Muffalata spread
- 1 can chopped Carmelina tomatoes drained
- 4 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- drizzle lightly with Di Gregorio balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice bread on the diagonal in about 1 – 1 1/2 inch slices.
In a small bowl, mix olive oil with muffalatta spread. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine the Carmelina tomatoes and fresh basil. Set aside.
Once the bread is lightly toasted, spread a thin layer of robiola on each slice of bread then top with a half slice of prosciutto.
Spoon olive oil and Muffalata mixture on top of the prosciutto.
Spoon tomato mixture on top of muffalata and drizzle lightly with balsamic vinegar.