Chunky Lobster Ravioli w/Spinach & Tomato Alfredo Sauce
Servings 2 people
- 1 pkg Chunky Lobster Ravioli *
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 can San Marzano Diced Tomatoes drained and rinsed
- 1 qrt Di Gregorio’s Alfredo Sauce thawed
- Di Gregorio’s Grated Asiago
In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the ravioli. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic, spinach and tomatoes. Sauté until spinach is lightly wilted. Add the Alfredo sauce. Heat through, toss with ravioli, sprinkle with grated Asiago, and serve hot with warm garlic bread.
* Substitute the Lobster ravioli with any of our seafood or vegetable ravioli.